Embrace the Mediterranean
Perched along the Adriatic coast, Croatia has sunny skies, miles of beaches and natural beauty. While outdoor enthusiasts will love the water, history buffs will embrace the Roman ruins and medieval castles. Dubrovnik, a near perfect 13th-century city, is one of the most stunning World Heritage sites on Earth.
- Croatian Variety for all Travel Tastes
- Project Stari Grad in Croatia
Dotted with islands, drenched in seemingly endless sun and brimming with ancient culture, Greece will spark your imagination and capture your heart. Whether you explore ancient ruins, sunbathe on a secluded beach or embrace the nightlife, your time in Greece will be memorable.
- Crete – Garden of the Gods
- Going for Olympic Gold
- Impressions of Ithaka
- Island of Grecian Antiquity
- Maiden Voyages in Andros
- Necromanteion – Oracle of the Dead in Greece
- Reaching for Heaven
- Santorini and the Legend of Atlantis
- The Greek Word For Fun Is…Mykonos!
Birthplace of the Renaissance, Italy practically drips with art and architecture. The Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo’s David and da Vinci’s Pieta are just a few of the cultural wonders here. Add in sumptuous food, world-class vintages and breathtaking views, and it’s hard to know how to divide your time.
- A Soupcon of Sicily
- All Roads Lead to Rome
- Becoming a Florentine Chef
- Exploring Old and New in Siracusa
- Five-Town Italian Paradise
- Get Lost in Rome
- Heavenly Holiday in Rome, Italy
- Lago di Como Serves Up La Dolce Vita
- Let Romeo & Juliet Show You Verona, Italy
- Mixing Business and Pleasure – An Un-Planned Trip To Italy
- Positively Perfect Positano in Tuscany, Italy
- Take a Walk with Pinocchio in Collodi, Italy
- The Best of Sicily in Four Days
- Training Your Taste Buds In Tuscany
- Venice – A Labyrinthine Adventure
With megaliths, cathedrals, castles and cobblestone streets, you’ll feel like you walked back in time. This sunny, windswept island has some of the oldest manmade structures and some of the most beautiful views in Europe.
- Exploring Ancient Island of Malta & Neighboring Gozo
- Peaceful Malta Belies its Stormy Past
Colorful tile work, Moorish architecture and miles of sandy shores give Portugal a North African feel, while olives, a bounty of seafood and a wide range of wines confirm Portugal’s European roots. Laid back and friendly, this often-overlooked destination is definitely worth a visit – or two.
- A Journey through Time in Seville’s Jewish Quarter
- Post World’s Fair Visit to Portugal
- Sintra, Portuga – This Glorious Eden
- The Timeless Traditions of Nazare
Paris private tours are perfect for anyone who wants to see the city from the eyes of a local. You'll see everything you want to and get the inside scoop!
More than flamenco dancers and toreadors, Spain has a rich past and modern approach to life. While you can still see influences from the Ottoman Empire, Spain has a unique culture that has produced artists like Picasso and Gaudi, who in turn have influenced the world.
- Afoot in Spanish Mountains
- Cows, Witches & Culinary Adventures in Benasque
- Pursuing Perfect Paella
- Take a Walk through the Rock
- Tenerife – Continent in Miniature on African West Coast
- Touring Gaudi’s Barcelona, Spain